Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I've been feeling some mild angina over the last few days,
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
I've been feeling some mild angina over the last few days, but I'm not sure if its something serious. I've also noticed a mild tingling sensation in part of my face that comes and goes. What could the… read more
I've been having palpitations off and on since Thurs. They
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I've been having palpitations off and on since Thurs. They seem to happen randomly, and last for less than a minute. I wouldn't call it serious, but it is a little concerning that I've been having the… read more
I'm 26 and over the last few years I've been having a
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I'm 26 and over the last few years I've been having a periods of feeling depressed. Over the last 6months it seems to be getting to be getting worse. I let any little thing bother me and dwell on … read more
Breathing heavy, sweating alot, this has been happening over
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
breathing heavy , sweating alot , this has been happening over the last 4 day,s , not sure if its related had my syliviray gland removed then a blood clot , not been able to cough properly since, had … read more
I've been having consistant heartburn for the last few days,
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, B.A.M.S.(Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)
hello, I've been having consistant heartburn for the last few days, and its been persisting through out the day as well. I was on vacation and drinking a good amount of alcohol so i thought it could b… read more
Over the last few days I've gotten really bloated and I'm
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Over the last few days I've gotten really bloated and I'm not sure why. I haven't eaten or drank anything out of the ordinary and I'm never usually this bloated with my monthly cycle … read more
Over the past few days I've felt sort of dizzy and a little
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Over the past few days I've felt sort of dizzy and a little bit spacey. I'm not sure what this is from but it seems to have bits of time where it's better and others where it's more pronounced. The be… read more
I've been having diarrhea the past few days and throwing up
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Hello. I've been having diarrhea the past few days and throwing up randomly as well. I'm hungry but terrified to eat. I threw up so much this morning I actually pooped my pants. Very embarrassing. Wha… read more
My nose has been very runny/stuffy for the last few days.
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
My nose has been very runny/stuffy for the last few days. I'm not sure if its a cold or allergies. That's my only symptom. Sometimes it worse, other times is not so bad.… read more
I have two things happening and i'm not sure if they are
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctoral Degree
I have two things happening and i'm not sure if they are related. 1st, for the past few days I have had these small white bumps all over my body and they itch like crazy! Then last night as I was goin… read more
I was diagnosed with genital herpes last week. I've been in
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I was diagnosed with genital herpes last week. I've been in a serious relationship for 8 mos. I've never had this happen before, very bad. I've asked my guy to get a blood test. The timing from the la… read more
I know that I'm not pregnant for sure. For a few days I've
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I know that I'm not pregnant for sure. For a few days I've been feeling nauseous. I haven't vomited, but the feeling won't leave. … read more
I have a knot in my throat and i'm sure its nothing serious
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
i have a knot in my throat and i'm sure its nothing serious its inside the throat and I'm a little concern about it… read more
I'm concerned about some symptoms I've been having over the
TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Physician
I'm concerned about some symptoms I've been having over the last couple of months, and I'm not sure if I should go to the ER. Abdominal bloating, full feeling, frequent urination, irregular menstruati… read more
I've had a few symptoms over this past week and I'm
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
I've had a few symptoms over this past week and I'm concerned that they all may be leading to something more serious. It all started with a headache that progressively worsened and then a stomach ache… read more
FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN EXPERIANCING SHARP
Dr. Phil, MD
FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN EXPERIANCING SHARP SHOOTING PAINS RANDOMLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BODY. MOSTLY IN MY FOOT AND RIGHT SIDE OF MY STOMACH/LOWER BODY. IT LASTS A SEC… read more
I'm sure this has been asked already, but...it's been 5 days
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Hey, I'm sure this has been asked already, but...it's been 5 days since having unprotected oral sex. Over the last few days, I've had a burning/tingling sensation in my urethra. It appears slightly re… read more
Over the last few days i've started to get a itchy /
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
Hello over the last few days i've started to get a itchy / annoying sensation around the forskin on my penis and i'm not too sure why. … read more