Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. A
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
My TSH level has come back at 0.01 however my high and low
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
my TSH level has come back at 0.01 however my high and low has come back within normal rang but my Thyroid Peroxidase level has come back high. What does that mean? … read more
My TSH is 0.01 MIU T3, T4 & free T4 are in normal ranges.
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
My TSH is 0.01 MIU T3, T4 & free T4 are in normal ranges. But I'm prescribed thyroid meds because my TSH in the past has been high? I'm thinking I should discontinue my thyroid med? … read more
Is the tsh level of 0.01 very low and my neie has graves
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
is the tsh level of 0.01 very low and my neie has graves disease is thyroid problems hereditary i am concerned and the itching is cinsuming me and i dont want to do anything i am so depressed from thi… read more
My blood tests show elevated levels of thyroglobulin
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
My blood tests show elevated levels of thyroglobulin antibody and ANA. T3, T4, TSH, and Thyroid Peroxidase AB were normal. TP, CPK, Uric Acid, CRP, urinalysis, SPEP, CCP, ESR, Scleroderma ABS, JO-1 AB… read more
My triiodothyronine, free, serum is 3.6 and thyroid
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
Hi, my triiodothyronine, free, serum is 3.6 and thyroid peroxidase is 298 IU/mLH , thyroglobulin 10.2, TSH 2.660 i want to know if everything ok i gain 40 pounds the last year, can you please help me … read more
What recommendations do you have for the following lab test
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
what recommendations do you have for the following lab test resuts tsh 3.9 ft3 3.9 ft4 12.2 Anti Thyroid Peroxidase 35 no thyroid meds serum appears faintly hemolyzed.ft3 diabetic under good control o… read more
I had thyroid results done. T3 and T4 were normal but TSH
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I had thyroid results done. T3 and T4 were normal but TSH was 72. Then i had the anti thyroid peroxidase body test done and the number was H 175.60. I have no weight gain, ekg was normal, no diabetes,… read more
Had a thyroid blood test done my tsh level is 0.01 my Free
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
had a thyroid blood test done my tsh level is 0.01 my Free T4 3.0 and my free t3 is 10.8 what does that mean?… read more
I am confused by my thyroid results, i have a tsh of 0.01 a
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
hi i am confused by my thyroid results, i have a tsh of 0.01 a t4free range of 1.22 and a t3 range of 3.27. i went on 100mg thyroxine and eurythral to help my tiredness and weight gain but i still fee… read more
My blood test shown the result for Thyroid test as below:
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
My blood test shown the result for Thyroid test as below: Free T4-7.77 Free T4 (SI) -100.3 TSH : 0.01 Please advise how serious is the condition and what should i do.… read more
Can you tell me what this result means this was a thyroid
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
hi can you tell me what this result means this was a thyroid test tsh 2.27 freev t4 14.5 tsh normal thanks… read more
My thyroid peroxidase ab is 10 and my TSH is 1.5. I feel
Dr. Phil, MD
My thyroid peroxidase ab is 10 and my TSH is 1.5. I feel horribly anxious all of the time. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea about two months ago. All of the sudden I went through a bout of insomnia an… read more
Thyroid peroxidase AB was high 564 T4,FREE AND T4,TOTAL AND
drzachary1
drzachary1, Physician
thyroid peroxidase AB was high 564 T4,FREE AND T4,TOTAL AND T3,TOTAL WAS IN NORMAL RANGE TSH WAS 4.64 OUT OF RANGE NORMAL IS BETWEEN 0.50 - 4.30 THYROID SONOGRAM WITH DOPPLER EXAM OF THE THROID GLAND … read more
T3= 92 T4=7.7 TSH=4.06 ANTI THYROGLOBULIN PANEL INDICATES
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
T3= 92 T4=7.7 TSH=4.06 ANTI THYROGLOBULIN PANEL INDICATES THYROGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES = 28 ANTI-THYROID PEROXIDASE 172 (These are higher than normal). What does they indicate, Thyroid disorder. Any treat… read more
Would you be able to assist me in a refill on my Vivelle.dot
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Would you be able to assist me in a refill on my Vivelle.dot 0.01 patch? Thanks, ***** *****… read more
Thank you. I like your site. I just received my bloodwork
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hi....thank you. I like your site. I just received my bloodwork results for hashimotos thyroiditis and I typed in my TSH and your site popped up as an option. I have been on synthroid and been uop & d… read more
Is it a concern that my TSH is testing at 0.01 and my T4
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
Is it a concern that my TSH is testing at 0.01 and my T4 levels are in normal range of 4.5? My doctor doesn't seem to think my prescription should change and my alternative health care provider thinks… read more
My test result was this, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies <1
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies <1 IU/mL is iot noram … read more