Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Disabled patient, who is suffering from low sodium levels,
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
Disabled patient, who is suffering from low sodium levels, body temperture has fallen, and stays between 34.0 - 35.0. What do we do?… read more
I started running low grade fevers yesterday of around 99
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I started running low grade fevers yesterday of around 99 degress - have the body aches and sore throat. During the night the fevers have gone a little higher 101 and above. I am able to break them wi… read more
I get a low-grade fever every time I eat, between 100 and
jbmd
jbmd, physician
I get a low-grade fever every time I eat, between 100 and 100.9. It doesn't matter what I eat, it happens every time; last night I had carrots and peas after going to the gym and my temperature readin… read more
For the past couple of days, I've had a low grade fever, a
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
For the past couple of days, I've had a low grade fever, a bad cough (which started producing green and yellow mucus), body aches, fatigue and a runny nose. The cough has produced pain on each side. I… read more
10 year old boy who started out with joint pain in hip & low
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
10 year old boy who started out with joint pain in hip & low grade fever. was treated for fluid in the hip with anitbiotics. few days later joint pain in shoulder, continued fever and swelling of hand… read more
Is there a connection between "hypo" thyroid and the body
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
is there a connection between "hypo" thyroid and the body putting out to much cortisol? And high levels of anxiety?… read more
I starte the year at 98.2 temperture. I now am between 96.2
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
i starte the year at 98.2 temperture. I now am between 96.2 and 98.7 each day. Thyroid is within range. What should Ido??… read more
Can an under active thyroid cause a person to run a low
Doctor Ellis
Doctor Ellis, Family Physician
Can an under active thyroid cause a person to run a low grade fever for long periods of time? more than two months?… read more
My grandson has had cough, low grade fever, and malaise on
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
My grandson has had cough, low grade fever, and malaise on and off since starting first grade in Sept. The doctor finally ordered blood work done on him last week, but the only abnormality was an elev… read more
My sne has a red blotchy rash starting all over his body,
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My sne has a red blotchy rash starting all over his body, low grade fever, complaining of back pain, and muscle pain. The rash started arounds his eyes like a racoon. It is spreading over his body… read more
I have a persistent malaise for more than 2 weeks now. It
Expert, doctor
I have a persistent malaise for more than 2 weeks now. It started with a low grade fever for 2 days then my body temperature goes back to normal (36.3 - 36.8) but I still feel something wrong inside m… read more
Oh I have several lol. It started about a year ago with just
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
It started about a year ago with just low grade fever in the evening time each day with body aches. Then about 6 months ago I started getting this very severe aching pain behind and around my right upper shoulder blade that started progressing rapidly each day along with SWOLLEN lymph nodes. The pain and inflammation by my shoulder blade got worse and worse and within a month I had to quit my job mainly because of this but by this time I had severe fatigue and shortness of breathe which made simple tasks such as taking a shower seem like a workout. I seen my primary care physician and what I thought was a SWOLLEN lymph node on my collarbone turned out to be my actual collar BONE itself. It, my shoulder blade, and even my ribs mainly my left rib seemed inflamed. Normal chest xrays and cbc blood tests BESIDES the first cbc my liver enzymes were slightly elevated but the next cbc test I had done they were normal, with another normal chest xray. But the inflammation by my right shoulder as well as the pain never subsided but only got worse and eventually you could actually see the inflammation down the whole right side of my back INCLUDING up the right side to my shoulder making it hard to use to my right arm. My latest new symptoms have been my feet,ankles, and knees that had severe inflammation and pain on the top of my feet, my ankles, making it impossible to put on any skinny jeans or shoes BESIDES one pair I own. My bones are still inflamed, I still run fevers and fell achy and sick in the evenings but now they've begun to flare up at random times during the day. My bones that are inflamed (right collar BONE, left rib,) do not hurt or cause any pain what so ever. The most severe pain and the main debilitating symptom is the pain behind and around my right shoulder blade. My lymph nodes swell up then go back down then swell up again randomly. Also I forgot to mention the pain that's severe by my right shoulder is deep and I can feel it in the right side of my chest around, behind, and above my right breast. I also have a SWOLLEN muscle in the right side of my back that's been there the whole time that I also mistaken as a SWOLLEN lymph node the whole time. … read more
I had a bad case of the flu (I believe). It started with
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I had a bad case of the flu (I believe). It started with body aches, went on to ear aches, low grade fever that after a few days, came and went, nausea, then intense vomiting to where there was nothin… read more
My son is 17 years of age with concentration problems at
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
my son is 17 years of age with concentration problems at school, he is doing grade 10 … read more
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I have been showing symptoms of consistent low grade fever
Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Senior Registrar Internal Medicine
I have been showing symptoms of consistent low grade fever between 37.5 and 38.2c (of unknown origin), sweats, weight loss, severe malaise, swollen lymph nodes (many in groin, armpit and neck but none… read more
I WAS RECENTLY IN A COLD CLIMATE AND STARTING TO COUGH. THE
I WAS RECENTLY IN A COLD CLIMATE AND STARTING TO COUGH. THE COUGH GOT WORSE WITH A LOW GRADE FEVER, 101.1. THE FEVER IS GONE BUT NOT THE COUGH! WHAT BOTHERS ME IS THE SOUND MY UPPER CHEST MAKES WHEN I… read more
I started with a sore throat, then I got a clogged nose, and
Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Consultant, Medicine/Cardiology
I started with a sore throat, then I got a clogged nose, and excessive sneezing, with a low grade fever of 100. My fever lasted 1 day, and it is back to normal. Now underneath my eyes are swollen, wha… read more