Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I started having numbness and tingling in my left arm and
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Physician, Interventional Radiologist
I started having numbness and tingling in my left arm and both legs last night. Numbness and tingling in left arm is still there this morning. I am not experiencing any other pain. What could cause th… read more
After doing a lot of landscaping work, a few days later,
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
After doing a lot of landscaping work, a few days later, I've been getting a lot of tingling in both hands, arm, shoulders, knees, and sometimes face. I saw a doctor who told me its sounds like a "car… read more
Been feeling lightheaded for the past 4 days, My left arm
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
Been feeling lightheaded for the past 4 days, My left arm feels a little funny but not numb or tingling. Heartrate is 120 bpm, not sure if thats from me worrying or something medical. Is this somethin… read more
I have tingling and numbness in my left arm and leg that
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I have tingling and numbness in my left arm and leg that comes and goes. I have been having this issue off and on for several months now. I have also had a few episodes of lightheadedness, feeling sor… read more
For the past few days I have had tingling and numbness in
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
For the past few days I have had tingling and numbness in might right arm from the elbow down to and including my fingers. It comes and goes and throughout the day and night and there is no pain.… read more
I have been having issues of extreme tingling/numbness in my
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Emergency physician
I have been having issues of extreme tingling/numbness in my arms and legs. Issues of focusing and coordination. heart pain. tiredness with the inability to focus. My last 2 blood works showed very lo… read more
I have on & off tingling & numbness in my arms and/or
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Consultant Physician
I have on & off tingling & numbness in my arms and/or hands...I did have some in my legs also but since subsided. Went to Emergency - did all kinds of tests (ECG, CT scan & blood tests). All came back… read more
I have been having numbing and tingling constanly in my
Dr.Brown
Dr.Brown, Doctoral Degree
I have been having numbing and tingling constanly in my right arm and leg for 2 days what can i do to make it stop.… read more
The thumb of my left hand has been tingling and numb for the
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Associate Professor
The thumb of my left hand has been tingling and numb for the past three days. Today I have noticed the tingling sensation starting in the palm of my hand. and the hand feels less strong than the right… read more
Over the past several months I have had several knots come
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
Over the past several months I have had several knots come up, four or five on my arms, a couple on my leg and now one on my shoulder blade.They are small and tender like a bruise. They usually stay f… read more
I have experienced strange tingling and mild numbness in
Dr Mask
Dr Mask, Medical Officer Emergency Deptt
I have experienced strange tingling and mild numbness in both legs and in my feet for the past three days. It is continuous and is more obvious when I am upright or mobile. It feels as if my legs have… read more
For the past 3 days now, my entire left arm has been
KarayanMD
KarayanMD, Neurologist
Hi! For the past 3 days now, my entire left arm has been painful; and I have no sensation in my thumb (numbness, tingling sensation). Also, I have no force whatsoever in my left hand: I can bend my fi… read more
I have been experiencing tingling sensations, slight
T Khan
T Khan, Family Medicine Physician
hello, i have been experiencing tingling sensations, slight numbness on my left hand arm and leg. Also trouble swallowing and fatigue. some times slight breathing prblems. is this a heart condition? t… read more
My left arm and leg feel numb and tingling on and off
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
My left arm and leg feel numb and tingling. It is on and off, more in the arm than in the leg. My left hand was a bit painful, but the pain was gone after a few minutes. Should I see a doctor right aw… read more
What do i do for STIFF NECK. NO NUMBNESS OR TINGLING for
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
what do i do for STIFF NECK JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling? Customer: NO NUMBNESS OR TINGLING for fivE Days JA: Anything else in your… read more
I have been having chest flutters, tightness in throat and
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
i have been having chest flutters, tightness in throat and shortness of breathe, numb tingling feeling in arms and legs, with jitters, and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have high blood pressure… read more
Ive been having tingling and numbness in my legs feet arms
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Ive been having tingling and numbness in my legs feet arms and hands . . Feet and hands are cold as well … read more
I HAVE CONSTANT ARM PAIN LIGHT TO SEVERE, LOTS OF NUMBNESS
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
I HAVE CONSTANT ARM PAIN LIGHT TO SEVERE, LOTS OF NUMBNESS AND TINGLING ALL THE WAY TO FINGERSFROM TOP OF ARM COULD THIS BE CORPAL TUNNEL OR ROTATOR CUP INJURY ITS BEEN GOING ON OVER A MONTH… read more