Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I'm in early stages of parkinsons disease and would like to
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
i'm in early stages of parkinsons disease and would like to know of a drug or supplement that might help with some balance (dizziness) that i have? i've tried azilect but didn't seem to give relief an… read more
I am interested to know if LDN ( Nexatrone) is a safe drug
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I am interested to know if LDN ( Nexatrone) is a safe drug to use for symptoms of early stages of Parkinsons disease? Thank you Sussie … read more
I was diagnosed 5 years ago with Parkinson's Disease. The
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
I was diagnosed 5 years ago with Parkinson's Disease. The tremor, left side, face freeze, are all under control with Ropinerol, Azilect and Sinemet. However, for the last month or so I have been havin… read more
IS THE SUPPLEMENT NEUROSTIN GOOD FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE OR
Dr.tiwari
Dr.tiwari, Associate professor
IS THE SUPPLEMENT NEUROSTIN GOOD FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE OR DOES IT HAVE NO EFFECT - ARE THERE ANY DRUG INTERACTIONS WITH PD MEDS?… read more
My wife was diagnosed with Parkinsons 8 years ago. Is on
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
My wife was diagnosed with Parkinsons 8 years ago. Is on Modopar at 62.5 mg 4 times a day, the side effect is urinary infrequence lack of control. Is an althernaticve medication available?… read more
I have been diagnosed by an ENT Dr. with laryngeal tremor ..
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Associate Professor
I have been diagnosed by an ENT Dr. with laryngeal tremor .. also have early stage parkinson's disease. Tremor was diagnosed about a year prior to parkinson's diagnosis. Am wondering if it would be wo… read more
My husband has been diagnosed with Parkinsonism. He is in
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My husband has been diagnosed with Parkinsonism. He is in the early stage of the disease. Should he take the medication right away--I understand that it requires increased dosage as it progresses and … read more
My wife was diagnosed several years ago to have Diffuse Lewy
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Senior Consultant
My wife was diagnosed several years ago to have Diffuse Lewy Body disease with Parkinsons. Her Parkinsons symptoms have responded well over the years to Sinemet and Amantadine. However the dementia is… read more
I've been diagnosed with Parkinson Disease. How do I have to
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
I've been diagnosed with Parkinson Disease . How long do I have to feel the effects of it? … read more
ARE THERE ANY NATURAL HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS SUPPLEMENTS FOR
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
ARE THERE ANY NATURAL HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS SUPPLEMENTS FOR PERSONS W/PARKINSONS DISEASE? … read more
Does Sifrol used in the treatment of Parkinsons Disease have
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Does Sifrol used in the treatment of Parkinsons Disease have serious side effects and if so at whatdose range?… read more
My husband is a healty 79 year old man diagnosed with
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
my husband is a healty 79 year old man diagnosed with parkinsons disease 3 years ago--on sinemet 25/250 3 times a day recently i noticed changes which i thought could be attributed to too much sinemet… read more
I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in early June and treated
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in early June and treated for 3 months. The last week of treatment I got strep throat. I immediately went on medication to treat that as well. Mid August I started ge… read more
Are there adverse side effects from taking carbido/levo dopa
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
Are there adverse side effects from taking carbido/levo dopa (sinemet) if you don't have Parkinson Disease?… read more
If I am not taking the dopamine drugs for Parkinson's
Dr. Phil, MD
If I am not taking the dopamine drugs for Parkinson's because of the side effects, is there any difference in the rate of my decline? The drugs don't stop the progression. Is there anything that could… read more
My question is if there have been known complaints, adverse
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Consultant
Hello, My question is if there have been known complaints, adverse side effects from use of the drug Risperisone. Thank you, Erika… read more
Is Celexa sold as a preventative of Alzheimer's disease?
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Staff physician
Is Celexa sold as a preventative of Alzheimer's disease? what dosage, what side effects in those who are well at 80 but worried about aging?… read more
Age 86 Diagnosed Parkinson' s Disease (three years ago).Same
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Age 86 Diagnosed Parkinson' s Disease (three years ago).Same time approximately Yellow Nail Syndrome diagnosed. Treatment for Parkinson's good but no treatment for Y.N.S . Recently Admitted Hospital. … read more