Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Doctor; I had cramps in my stomach for three days & now that
Doctor Ellis
Doctor Ellis, Family Physician
Doctor; I had cramps in my stomach for three days & now that the cramps have subsided, Everything I eat run through me like a dose of castor oil & still have some pains, but not as I was wonder if it … read more
I have had a severe stomach ache and cramping for the last
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
I have had a severe stomach ache and cramping for the last three days and today it has turned into vomiting. I am feeling very lightheaded with an associatd headache but everytime bI try and drink som… read more
I did some binge drinking the last 3 days. some anxiety now.
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
I did some binge drinking the last 3 days. Jane some anxiety now. No sweats, or anything just anxiety and restless. Is that dangerous alcohol withdrawal symptoms … read more
I've had diarrhea for three days along with mild stomach
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
I've had diarrhea for three days along with mild stomach cramps, nausea and some vomiting with a fever. But I was wondering if it was healthy to lose ten pound in two days because of the diarrhea?… read more
Eight days ago I had stomach cramping, diarrhea and the want
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Consultant Physician& Rheumatologist
Eight days ago I had stomach cramping, diarrhea and the want to throw up (but I never did). Three days later the cramping and nausea disappeared but I still didn't eat much (just drank a lot of Gatora… read more
Over the last few days my stomach has become extremely
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
Over the last few days my stomach has become extremely bloated with some cramping. I have had a few stomach bug type things in recent months. This time there is no diareaa or vomiting but my stomach d… read more
Past three or four days cramping in stomach, soft stool,
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
past three or four days cramping in stomach, soft stool, very dark brown almost black. not eating drinking gator aide and bananas and rice. very mild cramping Is this a stomach virus? Nervous stomach.… read more
I have had severe chest/back/stomach pain now for three days
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
I have had severe chest/back/stomach pain now for three days and can barely eat. … read more
Well the last 3 night and 1 day i have been vomiting with
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, private practice of Internal Medicine
hello,well the last 3 night and 1 day i have been vomiting with stomach cramps even when i eat and do not eat and having a hard time sleeping.have not sleep in 3 nights, thank you… read more
My stomach is cramping for last two days and it gets worse
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
My stomach is cramping for last two days and it gets worse when I drink or eat. And needing to goto bathroom… read more
I have had bad anxiety for several days along with the
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Attending Physician
I have had bad anxiety for several days along with the feeling of eating hot peppers in my stomach. A tightness in my chest at times. I am prescribed xanax as needed, and have been taking 2 mg per day… read more
For the last three days I have had a cramping like pain in
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
For the last three days I have had a cramping like pain in my left side under the breast bone and going into the stomach -- when I go to the bathroom (bowel movement ) I may go 4-5 times a day but not… read more
Over the last three days I have been experiencing some
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Over the last three days I have been experiencing some discomfort in my chest while eating or drinking followed by occasional pain after burping. The pain is located behind the lower part of the breas… read more
I have had stomach virus symptoms including diarrhea,
Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Senior Registrar Dept of Urology
I have had stomach virus symptoms including diarrhea, cramps, bloating and indigestion for 3 and a half days. Pepto bismol did not help at all. Immodium helps for short periods of time. Even when I dr… read more
Some abdominal cramping, thought it was the 24 hour stomach
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
some abdominal cramping, thought it was the 24 hour stomach flu. since last 4 days, bloating, occas cramping, abdominal distention like im 9 months pregnant, nausea, hyperactive bs, black watery stool… read more
This morning I had some stomach cramps like I felt I had to
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
This morning I had some stomach cramps like I felt I had to use the bathroom those kinda cramps but I did not go to the bathroom. Okay here is a little background information I might need to share. I … read more
I ate oatmeal for two days and I had stomach cramps in the
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
I ate oatmeal for two days and I had stomach cramps in the lower abdomen. I rarely eat oatmeal and the last time I ate it I did not experience the stomach cramping that I experienced this time. Could … read more
For the last two days I've been basically unable to eat,
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
For the last two days I've been basically unable to eat, experiencing stomach cramps, loose yellow stools, very lethargic, nauseous (I threw up water and stomach acids last night) and may have had a f… read more