Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Richard Han
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Does ivermectin and alcohol have any reactions of toxicity
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Does ivermectin and alcohol have any reactions of toxicity in humans? … read more
I have been trying to gey rid of scabies for 6 months us
Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, General Physician
i have been trying to gey rid of scabies for 6 months us humans and my dogs keep getting the back . iput the human meds on us and i use a antiparasitic and antisebrrheic shampoo for the dogs… read more
Is there an internal medication for human mites or scabies.
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Medical Internist / Senior Resident
Is there an internal medication for human mites or scabies. ( I've taken four treatments of Elimite and multiple uses of Eurax and I've had my home fumigated 3 times. I also wash/dry clean everything … read more
Is there anything that can be used to get rid of scabies
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Is there anything that can be used to get rid of scabies from my and my husbands vehicles? We had contacted scabies after visiting an elderly person over a year ago. Every time we think their gone boo… read more
Can thc and cocaine be detected in the human body using an
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Hoe long can thc and cocaine be detected in the human body using an oral drug test sent to a lab for analysis ?… read more
Ive been using andoderm patches 2mg/24hours and my libido
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Ive been using andoderm patches 2mg/24hours and my libido seems to be getting less. Is it normal? Im scheduled to use for three months.… read more
I have a question about human's digestion: can human
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have a question about human's digestion: can human digestion system uses plant digestion enzymes, when we use them as food? Is it true that cooked food is more difficult to digest and we have to eat… read more
What is the difference between herpesvirus-6,human igg or
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
What is the difference between herpesvirus-6,human igg or igm and hsv-1, hsv-2 test.? I was tested using the herpesvirus-6,human igg and igm. Doc says neg for herpes. Others say wrong test, that I nee… read more
I've stopped using of methadone< 25 mg daily. When can I go
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
I've stopped using of methadone< 25 mg daily. When can I go fo methadone testing? … read more
Can dogs give humans parasites & what would they look like
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
can dogs give humans parasites & what would they look like on a human i have had a lot of blood test with no results but i have skin spots that sometimes get very bad i really dont know where to go fr… read more
Can the human body reject surgical screws used to repair
Internist
Internist, Diplomat American Board of Internal Medicine, FCC
can the human body reject surgical screws used to repair fractured bones ? or can an allergic reaction occur from these screws ? I have been feeling soreness in the area i had the screws put in. had t… read more
I have scabies on my arms and have used the lindane. Is
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
I have scabies on my arms and have used the lindane lotion. Is there anything I can use on my desk top to make sure I donot get them on my arms again?… read more
CAN A HUMAN HEART LITERALLY EXPLODE FROM FURIOUS OVERWORK
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
CAN A HUMAN HEART LITERALLY EXPLODE FROM FURIOUS OVERWORK DUE TO CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE USE?… read more
In one week, I am scheduled to take a urine test for
Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Senior Registrar Dept of Urology
In one week, I am scheduled to take a urine test for nicotine use in preparation for surgery. After being nicotine free for 30 days, I smoked two cigarettes four days ago. Will the test be negative? C… read more
Are there any tests,regardless of cost, that can detect the
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Are there any tests,regardless of cost, that can detect the presence of parasites in a living human? Are there DNA assay tests available for this detection and if there are where would one go for such… read more
I use steroids and ive not been using but ive developed a
Dr. Phil, MD
hi i use steroids and ive not been using long but ive developed a rarther spotty back what can i do to get rid of these… read more
What type of test for humans can you get to make sure that
Dr. Phil, MD
What type of test for humans can you get to make sure that you have not gotten Tritrichomonas from the infected cat? Also how dose a cat contract Tritrichomonas??… read more
I read where the brain only uses about 10% in the average
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
I read where the brain only uses about 10% in the average human. Is there a brain scan, CT or any other test to confirm just how much of our brain we are utilizing, and which lobes are most active/ina… read more