Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. D. Love, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
My son has taken decongestant fexofenadine and has tested
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My son has taken decongestant fexofenadine and has tested positive for cocaine. He has previously taken cocaine but has been clean for 4 months. Can fexofenadine show a false positive … read more
Does an mro have to call if you test positive for cocaine on
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Does an mro have to call if you test positive for cocaine on a pre employment dot urine test. it has been 7 days since test and last use was 5.5 days before test?… read more
My buddy got into some cocaine last night and found out he
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
My buddy got into some cocaine last night and found out he has a drug test at 8:00am tomorrow at work. I am willing to break his leg to hospitalize him if need be to stall off the test. Can you sugges… read more
If I used 1.5 lines (.25 of a gram) of cocaine what are the
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology, Neurologist
If I used 1.5 lines (.25 of a gram) of cocaine what are the chances of it being detected after 3 weeks in a drug test. Drug test is a FPIA adminstered test in a state lab. I have never used cocaine pr… read more
I tested positive for cocaine thc and benzo amphetamine via
BMW MD
BMW MD, Post-Doctoral Degree
i tested positive for cocaine thc and benzo amphetamine via a home test.i did this after having a random done just to see if i did test positive, i did hear from the mro so im assuming something showe… read more
If I did maybe .5 grams of cocaine and drank a lot of liquor
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
If I did maybe .5 grams of cocaine and drank a lot of liquor 8 days ago will I fail a urine test for cocaine? Also does a typical 5 panel urine screen test for cocaethylene or just 1 cocaine metabolit… read more
For a physician. i have taken tylenol between 1 to 3 grams
Internist
Internist, Physician
for a physician. i have taken tylenol between 1 to 3 grams sometimes 4 grams every day for 6 years due to back injury. i am 30 years old. I have always had my liver tested and never had elevated liver… read more
My husband has never taken any drugs in his life. he had a
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
My husband has never taken any drugs in his life. he had a drug test for work and it came back positive for cocaine. he is on suspention and may loose his job. He take prilosec otc, tetracycline. cele… read more
I had a gram stain and culture with the following results
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
I had a gram stain and culture with the following results but had been on Doxycycline for 3 weeks prior … read more
We had an employee fail a random uds. It came back positive
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
We had an employee fail a random uds. It came back positive for cocaine. He says he used 3 lidocaine patches for a back issue and the problem was that they weren't his prescription and that's where th… read more
9 days ago I fell off the wagon and did smoked a half a gram
physician123
physician123, Senior Consultant
9 days ago I fell off the wagon and did smoked a half a gram of cocain. I had a surprise urine test by my Probation officer. Its the first time in a long time since I did it before (6 months or more).… read more
Having an upper endoscopy tomorrow morning. 12 hours prior i
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
having an upper endoscopy tomorrow morning. 12 hours prior i used a very mild amount of cocaine. maybe .1-.2 grams worth. im not feeling the high at all anymore and feel okay, i am a healthy 28 year o… read more
My question is: i had a random test yesterday. I work for an
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Hello. My question is: i had a random test yesterday. I work for an airline. I am worried because nine days prior to that I had smoked marijuana at a concert. About 5 hits of moderate to weak stuff. A… read more
Had a few 2-3 lines of cocaine 8.5 months ago. No other use
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Hello, Had a few 2-3 lines of cocaine 8.5 months ago. No other use between then and now. Just had a hair test (armpit sample). Do you think I am likely to pass? Thanks,… read more
I have had for 3 days problems on my tongue. coating heavier
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, private practice of Internal Medicine
I have had for 3 days problems on my tongue. White coating heavier than usual with red dots that are random. What could it be and do I need to seek medical attention asap or can my dentist attend to i… read more
I recenty had a random drug test, it came back positive for
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
I recenty had a random drug test, it came back positive for cocaine.I have not taken any cocoine!! It was a split test. they are testing the second sample now. Is there any medical reason why I should… read more
I had taken a random drug test by the state board of nursing
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I had taken a random drug test by the state board of nursing and It showed thc in my urine and the state board has revoked my nurse's license for four years. They have automatically assumed I used mar… read more
I have been feeling sleepy hot,breathless,and tired for two
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have been feeling sleepy hot,breathless,and tired for two weeks after doing 3 grams of potent cocaine.… read more