Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Constant wax build up in ear. Few months ago. Some

Customer Question
Constant wax build up...

Constant wax build up in ear

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

Yes few months ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Some hypertension at times

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/4/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

have you used debrox?

49 no
over a year

The best thing to try and treat this at home is debrox over the counter to soften the wax and a bulb sprayer to loosen it and remove it

that is really the only thing that works at home

is this helpful?

Just about a year...
1 hope so thanks
I have a bad tooth that needs a root canal.. and i have TMJ.. where my jaw pops when i chew..

Yes, it will help

I'm very sorry about the tooth!!

that is terrible

I hope it gets better

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star services for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)