Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I sm 19 now but i have low men hormone. What can i do to be…

Customer Question
I sm 19 now but...
I sm 19 now but i have low men hormone. What can i do to be a perfect man
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/3/2018
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Please upload your test results? What symptoms are you having?

I have no axillary hair and no beard. I think i have low hormone than my friends. How can i treat it.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

It is possible that you have low testosterone. This can be easily treated with a replacement medication after a diagnosis of low testosterone.

With treatment, your symptoms will improve. So, please confirm the low hormone with a blood test. Later with a prescription medication, this can be treated with very good results.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Please let me know if there are any further questions.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Thank you!