Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about my body. I am18 years of old but i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi Doctor's...

Second opinion] Hi

Doctor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a question about my body

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I am18 years of old but i have ni beard and i have baby face. Why it is like that

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

No beard at all

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

And childish sound

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/3/2018
Doctor: DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor replied 3 months ago
DIEGO BONILLA

Hello

This is Dr Dago. I have over 10 years of experience. I understand your concerns.

How tall are you? What is your body weight? Do you have pubic hair? Do you take any medications?

I have fat but not very much. I am tall like my friends but no beard and i think i have low mens hirmone
I am 80 kg

What about pubic and axillary hair?

Lesser than others
Is there any medicine available for this situation

Do you have a primary care physician?

No
I have less public hair and axillary hair is very very low
Are you sure that you can sure it

Firstable you have to be tested for hormonal levels. If you suffer a specific hormonal deficit then you have several options depending on the deficit. Using a hormone-like testosterone without having a proper test before can cause severe side effects and permanent problems, including but not limited to sterility, clots, HTN. You should get a PCP and get examined and tested first. Because you said your pubic hair is scant, is likely that you may have some deficit.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Please leave a positive feedback.

My sex organ is also very very tiny

in that case, you need to be tested for all the hormonal level first.

How. Is it possible at near by hospiyal
Hospital
Does it cost high
What i want to tell at hospital

Yes. Maybe easier if you get a primary care, because he can refer you to an endocrinologist that can treat you if necessary. It is always cheaper to get a PCP.

A hospital will charge you thousands of dollars for those labs.

Please leave a positive feedback.