Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do any of the doctors on this website handle axiety or

Customer Question
Do any of the...

Do any of the doctors on this website handle axiety or depression anxiety

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

Yes I have been feeling this way ever since my mom passed away.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been prescribed anti anxiety medication before if that helps anything ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
4/3/2018
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. While I am not trying to discourage you from getting help from our Experts, I do want you to know that at this time we do not offer prescription service of any kind. Experts can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands-on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question. I'm happy to further assist you
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Well my hope was knowing this can't be handled online if there were any suggestion as to a doctor you or they would reccomend in the Minneapolis area.
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Thank you for clarifying. Your question is open to our Experts.
Best,
Camille-Moderator 😊
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Hi, Are you wanting to cancel your question?
no I just didn't want to get charged for a membership if that makes sense :) I know I need to pay for the question and everything else that comes with it I just didn't want the monthly membership
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
No problem :-) Yes, your membership is canceled and your question remains open to our Experts. Thanks for your continued patience as we find the right Expert to assist you.
Yay thank you so much
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we are doctors here to help answer medical questions

we can't prescribe medications to clients here online

what is your question?

I know my situation can't be handled online but can you help me with a doctor suggestion for anxiety and lack of concentration in the Minneapolis area

you should contact your health insurance and see who his in network for you for primary care or psychiatry

different insurances will have different doctors in and out of network

in-network doctors will be less expensive for you.