Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do i tell you the issue? how does this work? I went last…

Customer Question
Hi, do i tell...

Hi, do i tell you the issue? how does this work?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I went last week about a pain in the back and the doctor siad i had kidney stones, i had a CT and nothing came up. Bloods showed fine but lowe something with kidney function. but the issue is now in my front left area - feels lik ei have a bad stitch. ive had it for 3-4 days No meds

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None. not allergic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not allergic to anyhting No. Generally healthy.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 2 days by:
4/5/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Please could you indicate the following information?

How old are you?

Does the pain persist in the lower back?
Is it worse with movement or is it constant throughout the day?
when it comes to pain in the forefront, what region do you speak to? thorax abdomen