Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Heart rate 136. Blood pressure 81/55. Headache muscle ache…

Customer Question
Heart rate 136. Blood...

Heart rate 136. Blood pressure 81/55

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Headache muscle ache short of breath , overall feel really bad for 3 days. J

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had an ablation for a fib 5 years ago. Been good since. In a fib now again.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/3/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 3 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

What is your usual blood pressure and pulse?

Have you sought medical consultation for the present issue?

Have not received reply. Want to doublecheck email. It should be***@******.***
64 male 120/80 72 bpm but climbs to 100bpm after a heavy meal
Went to ER with same numbers but they never discussed numbers with us. Gave me 2 bags of fluid. Took chest X-ray but didn’t see anything.
They thought it might be virus.
Feel so poorly thawant another opinion

I wanted some further information. This is a chat platform where we can communicate to and fro.

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your blood pressure is significantly low and pulse rate is too high.

You need to go to ER again.

You need an echocardiography immediately and treatment according to its findings.

You may ask ER doctor to cardiologist on call.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Hope you are doing good.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.