Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Muscle & joint pain causes I person with diabetes. Over

Customer Question
Muscle & joint pain...

Muscle & joint pain causes I person with diabetes

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Over 7months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Pinch nerves

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom? swelling of joint?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

I am 58 Female, about seven months after August 23 I just tried to adjust myself under the driving seat
when my right knee pops from time my body is not the same

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The symptoms sound like arthritis.
However you will need tests to determine the type of it.
The commoner ones are osteo, rheumatoid, gout etc.
Autoimmune conditions can be there.
I would advise to consult doctor & have tests to determine the precise type.
Specific treatment then can help.
Other probables are bursitis, nerve impingement.
You can apply warm moist compress.
If the pain is much, analgesics with antiinflammatory actions like motrin or naproxen can be taken if there is no contraindication.
You need to take it after meal to avoid gastric irritation.
Physiotherapy under guidance of physical medicine doctor can be taken.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.