Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im taking 150 mg of wellbutron and 100mg of lexapro neither…

Customer Question
Im taking 150 mg...

Im taking 150 mg of wellbutron and 100mg of lexapro neither appear to be working correctly

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes my GP

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

I could go to sleep at a moments notice and just not myself... use to be a type personalty always on the go and now no desire to do anything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

How old are you now?
how long have you been taking these medications?

61 yrs old been taking the meds for several years now... just coming to a head now... im down and not just my uppity self. dont want to talk to anyone

Dear *****ient, I understand your appointment but in this case you should go to a psychiatrist's office it is necessary to either increase your dose or change it to a mood and personality stabilizer such as (Zyprexa), risperidone (Risperdal), quetiapine (Seroquel), aripiprazole (Abilify), ziprasidone (Geodon), these are some of them
It is necessary to either increase the dose or change it.
other than therapy

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.