Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about blood work. On thursday i became…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about blood work

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

On thursday i became sick with a fever of 101.6 went to dr no side effects but fever and really tried no flu was checked did blood work andplaced on antibodict

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

5 years ago got bitten by cat was placed in hospital for white blood count at 2.0 drop 1.4 in hospital after 2 weeks came back up to 4.0 runs at about 4.0 to 5.5 goes up and down

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/2/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 3 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Just to check--for the most part the WBC ranges from 4.0 to 5.5 over the past few years?

but i got sick this past week i had a question my lymph blood work was a 7.2not in the range, what dosethis mean

Can I see the entire CBC report?

i will try to send it my white was a 10.1

Thanks--it will be helpful