Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My 10 year old has had blood in he’s urine and been put on…

Customer Question
My 10 year old has...
My 10 year old has had blood in he’s urine and been put on antibiotics which I thought had started working but tonight he’s willy is really sticking
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2018
Doctor: 1ISUDVM,
 replied 4 months ago
1ISUDVM

Hello, I'm Dr. Bruce. I have over 17 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

Doctor: 1ISUDVM,
 replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I don't think all your post came through. Is his penis stuck out at this time? How long has it been out?

Sorry wrong person it’s not about a dog
Doctor: 1ISUDVM,
 replied 4 months ago

Sorry about that. The question was in the Veterinary category. I will forward this on to the correct location.

Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

This is Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.

I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What symptoms is he experiencing? How long has he been on antibiotics?