Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can early stage dementia 7 or allzeimers make me fell like…

Customer Question
Can early stage dementia...

Can early stage dementia 7 or allzeimers make me fell like or think my house or my body is vibrating? Than You very very much for any answer

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have not asked a Dr. about this although I tried to phone a Dr. today, I have been taking StackT360 for a while & it seems to have cured a constant ringing sound I was hearing all the time.[Tenninitus} A couple of weeks ago I started taking a dietary supplement from Piping Rock.com Amla Fruit{Indian Gooseberry for my memory mood swings & depression. I was feeling these vibrations in my house or my body before I started taking the dietary supplement. Thanks Very Much Wayne Shaw I played Pro Football for 12 years 1961-72 and I believe I had 10 or 15 concussions during that time. I am now 79 years of age recently had a pacemaker put in for an operation of a lazer up my penis to burn my enlarged prostrate.open the uretha tube to help empty my bladder,

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes this is my first time reaching out for information of feeling vibrations as I though it was my house vibrating for some reason but now I don't think it is the house vibrating but it is me or my body maybe from hallucinations , delusion or paranoia, I was diagnosted with early stag dementia, allziemers some time ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been having mood swings, depression for many years. During the 12 years I played Pro Football they gave us benzadrene, speed and one other drug I can't remember to help preform for football games. and I think I mentioned earlier that I had 10 or 15 concussions from 1959-72

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/1/2018
Doctor: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi Wayne, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all neurological as well as all other health/medical conditions, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

I see you have been experiencing a feeling of vibrations and you are wondering whether this is anything to do with early stages of dementia. As a Neurologist I frequently diagnose & treat this type of health situation, and I can certainly help you in this regard.

Please see, dementia of any type, whether it is Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia – is not expected to cause feeling of vibration in the body.

If this feeling or sensation of vibration persists then a thorough clinical examination and investigations are required to find out the precise cause for this abnormal vibratory feeing and then treated appropriately, but as far as dementia having anything to do with this, please see there is no evidence to show dementia of any kind causing vibration kind of feeling in the body. And also early stages of dementias are not known to cause any hallucinations or delusions or paranoia etc so this is one more reason why this type of vibratory feeling is not due to dementia in your case.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further.

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

For future questions you can follow up either here, or you can reach me directly with "a question for Dr Subbanna MD" through my Just Answer direct link mentioned below here;

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsubbannamd

I tried to send another question not sure if it got through. If my feelings of vibration aren't caused by dementia could they be cause by allzeimers and if not what could cause a feeling that my body is vibrating when I went to the verY back of my house an attached garage on a concrete base and I still feel the vibrations in my body & it;s not my house. Wayne Shaw I do not have a weight problem I weighted 205 lbs when I was 21 years old and then during my 12 years of playing pro football I increased my weight to 218-220 lifting weights and eatiing & a lot of exercise. When I retired from football in 1973 at 33 years of age over the next few years I added weight to about 230 lbs. 5 or 10 years ago I started to do a lot of walking and cut back on my food consumption and I now weight around 195 pounds which is what I weighed when I was 18 so I don't think I need to lose any more.

I have received your questions and concerns. I am typing now; I will follow up with you at the earliest.

It does not appear the vibration is due to any weight related issues; rather this type of feeling of vibration can be due to one of the following causes;

If you are under excessive stress then this is another explanation for this type of feeling of vibration. I hope you have been getting good sleep, if not then lack of sufficient sleep too can do this. Dehydration is another cause and if you are not consuming adequate fluids/water then this is another explanation for vibration feeling.

If the above issues are not applicable in your case then the following are few other possibilities to explain this type of feeling of vibration;

Thyroid issues

Other endocrinological issues

Vitamin deficiencies

Electrolyte disturbances etc

As mentioned earlier too, if this persists then please try to see your dr so that you can receive a thorough examination in the clinic followed by certain investigations to find out the precise cause for this feeling of vibration and then treated appropriately depending upon the test results.

And also please see, this type of feeling of vibration is not a sign of any serious health conditions, and this can be diagnosed and successfully resolved, so please not to be scared.