Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am going on a vacation from April 12-16. My period is set…

Customer Question
Hi. I am going...

Hi. I am going on a vacation from April 12-16. My period is set to start in the 11th, I was wondering if there is something that can delay it just for those days

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

I’m not in any pain. My period is generally regular but once in a while it will change from the beginning of the month to the middle for example and stay that way for as while and then change again

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don’t have any medical issues.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Thank you

Thank you for waiting.
I understand your problem.
You can take Norethisterone tablet.
It needs to be started at least 3 days before your expected period.
It can be continued for up to 3-4 weeks if necessary.
Period would start after 2-3 days of stopping the tablet.
You can consult your doctor for a prescription of it.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

You don’t prescribe any medications?

I am sorry.
On line prescription is not valid & will not be served by pharmacy.
It is not ethical too to prescribe without examining in person.

Ok. I didn’t know that, I only used this to try and get a prescription without paying a lot to go to my doctor but I will go.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.