Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have recently gotten pains in my upper stomach lower chest…

Customer Question
I have recently gotten pains...
I have recently gotten pains in my upper stomach lower chest area which doesn't go away with any pain killers. I also three nights ago and a bad bout of chills that lasted for over a half hour. I'm also very tired. Could I have an ulcer
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

This certainly appears to be some type of infection

it could be an ulcer or pancreatitis

with the chills it is very concerning

I suggest you go to ER

is this helpful?

Thank you, yes.

welcome :)

let me know how it goes

I hope everything turns out ok

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!