Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

What are the possible issues that could associated with

Customer Question

What are the possible issues that could associated with heavy menstruating in a 50 year old besides hormone imbalance, this is associated with extremely large clots and lots of them. Some times heavy cramps and sometimes not.??
JA: Have they used hormone or anything similar before?
Customer: Only BC in younger yrs
JA: Have they seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Working on test now. Supposed to get a pelvic ultrasound soon. Been cycling for more than 6 weeks. This is the 3rd tume around with a brief stop in between time frames.
JA: Anything else in their medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Family history of some cancers, not sure which type.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.

I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 7 months ago.

Was you period always heavy or just happening now? Do you get your regular period or you skip sometime? Any other symptoms like hot flashes?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'll just wait for test. I thought this said $5 Now they're trying to charge 34. Just cancel and don't charge my card. I'll see the doc n wait for their local hands on face to face responses. Thank you for trying and your time. Have a nice day
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 7 months ago.

No problem.

We do not deal with transaction. I am going to forward your request to our customer service.

Take care