Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a severe pain in my shoulder blade on my right hand…

Customer Question
I have a severe...

I have a severe pain in my shoulder blade on my right hand side..i took intibiptics, xrays doctors don't see nothing and it does not go away..

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I am ok but that the pain is making me to lose interest in everything and to stay in bed..it is very sharp and pain full

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i am job negative I don't have any sickness but this pain it started yes back when I had flu and the doctor told me that I had lung infection.it was treated I then kept on having heart burn..after the pain worsen I went to the doctor they took xrays and found nothing but gave me antibiotics and pain killers..it doesn't go even with the pain killers

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

This is Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.

I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Awaiting ..as I have a very sharp pain in my shoulder blade on the right hand side

How long are you having this pain? Any other symptoms like nausea, fever, upper abdomen pain? Any difference with movement? What kind of x-ray was it?

No i can't pay double while a have not received an answer I don't have money to call
I paid for the text

I think you are getting automatic system request. Just ignore it. We can continue in chat

Oh ok it has been a while now maybe three to four years..back xrays they check where the pain is..and yes I do get nauseous, sometime feel like vomiting and as if am having cold..

Thanks for the information.

There are a few possibilities that can cause this kind of pain in shoulder blade such as musculoskeletal/shoulder joint related, pinched nerve, pancrease or gall bladder problem, and must be investigated one by one. You will have to get MRI to look for musculoskeletal problem, blood test and ultrasound to rule out problem in pancrease and gall bladder. You have to find the cause to treat this pain, you can get back to your doctor to run these tests and get stronger pain meds for pain control.

Please leave a positive rating by selecting 5 stars on the top of your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question, you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr.Shah

I see but when I eat something I feel it touching or drinking..i must always put hot water bottle or drink worm things such as tea or hot water it becomes better boy doesn't go away and I get heart burn
I meant by not boy

For heartburn and minor discomfort, you can take OTC prilosec and it will help you with this kind of problem.