Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

We are on a trip in Seattle and my husbad's oxygen

Customer Question
We are on a...

We are on a trip in Seattle and my husbad's oxygen concentrater broke if was a loaner from a friend and so we wouldn't have to travel with my husbands big concentrator now all we have is his portable concentrator and it will not be big enough to last thru the night. My husband is on oxygen 24/7 and also has cancer. Can you make a suggestion as to what we can do? We have Medicare and AARP United Health Plan F.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

No it just happened about 10 minutes ago, what would I need a medical record for? I don't understand?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My husband has emphysema, missing left kidney from cancer and

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Clearly you should go immediately to a hospital Hopefully you have done that already