Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was dancing in boots in Miami last week and got a

Customer Question
I was dancing in...

I was dancing in boots in Miami last week and got a blister...a couple days later iy a

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

It started feeling weird around the blister site (the blister was poped and heaing) and it is now red and blotchy and feels tight and slighly painful (not too painful)

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

No doctor seen yet. I have a photo but don't see how to post such. I put Emuaid cream with silver on it and bandages but that didn't heal it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I walked on South Beach in Miami and scared could have got something in the sound although I didnt note anything at the time. It feels warm and tight. Hoe can I post a pic?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience

You should see a paper pin icon on the toolbar on this text box that will allow you to upload the picture.

We can chat here.

Just trying to get a clear image. The skin feels tight and sensitive just where its red...but not really painful. Want to ensure it's not some weird staph infection. From Canada and have been back in Canada since Tuesday night this week. 3rd attached photo is most accurate. Thanks for your help.

The skin has healed or in medical jargon, it has epithelized. The fact that it is red is due to irritation and sometimes, scars on the plantar surface of the feet and palms of the hands react this way.

This is not a staph infection.

I will recommend that you keep the area moisturized at least thrice a day.

You should also try to wear cotton socks instead of polyester or nylon.

Should get better within this week.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Thank you for your help. But requesting refund in full. My foot is badly infected. I waited to see a Dr. In person and now am on 3 different types of antibiotics as I left the matter too long after consulting Just Answer. Please confirm via email once refunded. Crystal McMahon