Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My lips, mouth, and tongue are very red, swollen, and sore.

Customer Question
My lips, mouth, and...

My lips, mouth, and tongue are very red, swollen, and sore. I am having a hard time swallowing.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

The symptoms are getting worse. It all started about ten days ago. It is very difficult to I eat and swallow

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 87yras old and bedriddendue to spinal nerve damage

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Any new meds?

do you have a picture?