Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can i get a prescription online for Adderall. I am not

Customer Question
Can i get a...

Can i get a prescription online for Adderall

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am not allergic to any medication. all my meds are generic I take venlafaxine (time release) atorvastatin, bupropion hcl, generic adderall and transdone

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not that I can think of

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Medical
3/31/2018
Doctor: Paul Wolfe,
 replied 27 days ago
Paul Wolfe

My name is Paul. I have prescribed adrenal for the last 23 years. Unfortunately, Adderal is considered a Schedule II medication and can only be prescribed using a written prescription that is on special "Scheduled" paper. It can never have refills put on it. It must has the actual hand-written signature of the prescribing physician. This is a inconvenience, but thats the way our laws are written and enforced by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). I hope this was helpful. I would be happy to answer any follow up question. If this was helpful - please give me a five star rating. Thanks

Paul Wolfe
Paul Wolfe
Paul Wolfe