Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My blood pressure is 126/94 ... but I dont feel bad.... I am…

Customer Question
My blood pressure is...

My blood pressure is 126/94 ... but I dont feel bad.... I am 35, 137lbs...

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

3 months ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

They know ... but they only said .. like I will be fine soon... just need to make diet and exercises...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/30/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

That blood pressure is very close to normal. Are you having any symptoms that you are concerned about?