Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My toddler had a bile movement that was two colors for the…

Customer Question
My toddler had a...

My toddler had a bile movement that was two colors brown for the most part and one piece that was extremely lighter it didn’t seem white but more of a tan color. This is the second time it’s happed ...

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No fever eats about the same .. very picky but loves cheese burger happy meals he won’t really drink water often so he drinks those sugar drinks... no rashes no fever or any indication of being sick .. he doesn’t hurt any where still playful no fever

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No pain and its my 3 year old son

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Bad allergies takes allergy medicine everyday and a multi vitamin or cod liver oil 2 times a week

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/30/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This can happen specially in toddlers and color varies depending upon food intake. Sometimes color change due to mix of an old stool with the new one. It is not anything to worry about.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!