Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For several years I have a dizzy sensation. I have

Customer Question
For several years I...

For several years I have a dizzy sensation. I have neuropathy caused by a severe hepatitis vaccination reaction 9 years. The neurologist suggests that is the cause, the message not getting from feet to brain. I lead an active life but am not always comfortable with this almost out of body feeling. I am 84, play golf and bridge and other activities.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I take no medications, a few supplements. Doctors seem to have no answer. My ears ,etc. have been checked. I do have CRESt syndrome, without all symptoms.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take only multi vitamin, , calcium, mag, D3, Alpha Lipoic acid, Longvida curcumin, and Bio-Strath.

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Medical
3/30/2018
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 20 days ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Would like to know bit more on that please . Do you notice the dizziness especially while you change posture like standing from sitting or lying ? Any chest pain or palpitations with it? Does the room seem to spin around you when it happens? Is it a constant feeling ?

Do you feel your feet completely numb ?

Family Physician, Doctor