Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm over 65, NOT circumsized and have swekking around my…

Customer Question
Dear Sir/Madam:...

Dear Sir/Madam: I'm over 65, NOT circumsized and have swekking around my back of my penis head (where I have all the skin). What can I do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Only that area. The above word should have been "swelling".

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hi BP, and taking gaba-something for severe headaches. This happened long before that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Is anyone there?
Is anyone still there? And how do I go about sending a photo. Know how to take one on the smartphone, Don't know how to send it.
3/30/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

sweating in penis and private area can increase risks for skin fungal infections

antifungal powders and sprays and using baby powder on the area 3-4 times a day can keep the skin dry and fungus infection free.

Thank you. ***** sweating....its SWELLING. Could take a picture, just don't know know to send it.

yes, you can take a picture

do you see the "Add file" link where you can upload an image?