Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Had a miscarriage about 2 months. I had bleeding for 1

Customer Question
Had a miscarriage about...

Had a miscarriage about 2 months. I had bleeding for 1 months because a piece of placenta was left inside. After removing the piece, the bleeding stop for 4 days, and started again for 2 weeks. I had lower back pain for this last 2 weeks.Now i have short pain all over my body, internal body heat, my legs feel heavy

Doctor's Assistant: When did the pain begin? Have you used any medication for it?

Only aleve and tylenol. The pain started started around my coccyx. 3 days ago i started to have a short pain all over

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My gynecologist sent me for a pelvic x ray and calcified soft tissue.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

I am Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.

I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you have lower abdomen pain, vaginal discharge? Any fever, nausea, tiredness?