Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This is my new question and my learning may I proceed

Dear doc this is my...
Dear doc this is my new question and my learning may I proceed
3/30/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Dear customer,
Thank you for requesting me.Please ask your question.Thank you!

Dear customer,

Please ask your question.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Hi doc really sorry
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I was stuck in work
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Doc I have to start repeating my learning and doc I think in two months time can I do things on my own I think I can but right now let me type in my learning and also my talking with nurse question also
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Doc I have to start repeating my learning and doc I think in two months time can I do things on my own I think I can but right now let me type in my learning and also my talking with nurse question also.
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
A(If I fear wet blood coming out of person because they have cut and. Blood or got on objects =dead for hiv hepatitis b c sds why because these virus have left the body and can no longer infect as they won't survive outside of the body if wet blood came out of person cut or bodily fluids these virus will be dead in wet blood or bodily fluids coming of person for e.g bleeding finger ) correct
BIf fear wet blood or bodily fluids on table that got on object =dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds because there's virus have cannot live outside the body and will die in the wet blood or bodily on any surface) correct ?
CIf I fear wet blood or bodily are inside something that is not exposed to air for e.g tooth scaler at dentist or bottles or anything wet packed items = wet blood or bodily fluids will die if exposed to air or air isn't going in them because hiv hepatitis bc stds have left the body and they will die in the wet blood or bodily fluids exposed to air or not because they cannot survive outside the body exception to blood transfusion or syinge
Correct ?
D this is the summary for point a,b and c today : wet blood or dry blood exposed to air or not once hiv hepatitis b c stds have left the body then can no longer infect me or my family .
with exception of syringe use or blood transfusion.
So may you add point D summary page
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
basically this is it I can use these these points and apply my concept anywhere can your Respnd below each pint ... I used point number c for tooth scaling at dentist . I have to talk about that also with you
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
One more thing which I want to also repeat . Is that no need for fear blood to saliva coming out of nurse mouth . If she has cut outside her mouth or inside her mouth both waysReason because hiv hepatitis b c stds have left the body . And will die on wet blood or saliva coming out of her mouth . (If she has cut outside the mouth or inside the mouth ) and blood or saliva got on needle or my arm she drew my blood both ways
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I think your display picture is missing are you there doc ?
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Are you on leave ?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I am glad that you are improving and hopefully in a month everything will be fine. I will always be here to answer your questions if you have any doubts.

Wet blood is not at all worrisome when it is outside the body. These viruses will die outside the body and will not be able to infect.

This is an open environment where the virus will not be able to transmit the infection.

Your explanations and logic are correct and based on scientific evidence.

There is no need to worry about blood or saliva coming out of the nurse's mouth. This is again outside the body where the virus cannot survive. Also, no one has been infected in such a way.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Exactly talk I just need to repeat my nurse talking point . This point is also valid if nurse has cut outside of her mouth also for e.g cuts on the lips and blood flew out and on needle or arm correct2) another reason why it's safe and not a worry is because blood has to be inside syringes and that's how people get infected . Not my talking and blood flew out of mouth for whatever resosn or spit came out correct ?
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
doc my point a , b c and pint d is the summary for point a, b c .. so I just follow that and apply on any example I want
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Can you also read a b And c d and just copy paste and say correct . I think that's what I have learnt if just follow that I van start doing things on my own
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I think we have reached the end to be honest all that so nothing to worry just some questions on dentist . But I'll use point ab and c to overcome that also
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Basically point number is ***** summary of everything . A, b c is 3 equations I created with u just follow those and we are fine

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I am glad to see your improvement.

Blood has to be inside the syringe for transmission of infection and presence of blood or sputum in the air or environment is not harmful.

You summary a, b, c, and d is accurate and you can apply this in all situations. Just follow these and you will be fine.

Take care.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Thanks for commenting on ab c and d . I just need to say one more thing to myself . If nurse has cut on lips and blood flew out on neelde or arm it's not risk why because hiv hepatitis b c stds have left the body they are dead.2) and they cannot fly also .3) no one is infected this way for hiv hepatitis b c stdsI will take time out tomorrow can we talk about blood draw again with my pics .And also ab c d points that I think is best . Exactly just fowllow that And I am happy
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
May I come to u tomorrow also ? But can you also read my point of cut on lips etc of nurse
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Hi doc are you there ? Sorry for delay may I also come tomorrow and I want ask you arnt leaving just answer anytime soon are u ?
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
I am happy with my pint ab c d . I just need to let go I will just discuss that topic again in morning with you . With my pics I will answer question myself and you can just give me a confidence boost
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
assuriity I think that is the only topic that is bugging me

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

You can always ask me any new question. I will be glad to answer.

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
Thanks doc
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
Hey doc I think I have completed my course I just made few points . Which I had same with previous doctor I am copy pasting that queustion. .. just for your info question 1 is nurse talking point during blood draw . And pint a b c d e please respond to that between paragraphs . That is my learning . And just apply those examples on any thing I can think of I am sending it to u thanks
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
1) Previous question : thanks for seeing my pictures of blood draw
In conclusion for this it doesn't matter whether nurse has cut or injury outside of her mouth and blood flew out on needle after she removed needle cover when we were taking . And blood got on needle or my arm and then nurse inserted the needle to take blood draw
It doesn't matter wha injury she has on on her mouth . Outside of mouth or inside . Pure blood or saliva . Two different things . Because hiv hepatitis b c stds will be dead .
1b)and This for blood only and also for saliva . Two different things correct ? . Blood can be if she has cut or injury outside of mouth or inside of the mouth . Whatever injury I can imagine on mouth and just pure blood flew out of nurse mouth on needle or my arm . Then she did blood draw . I am safe because hiv hepatitis b. Stds will be dead
Lastly this is just not a mode of transmission
So just maintain calmness and forget about it .
Speaking of great these equations below I just remember and I am fine so I think I am confident in these equations I will add a new question. And just use these points to tackle my issue . This I think is perfect And easy as we practiced
BIf fear wet blood or bodily fluids on table that got on object =dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds because there's virus have cannot live outside the body and will die in the wet blood or bodily on any surface) correct
Correct
D this is the summary for point a,b and c today : wet blood/bodily fluids or dry blood /Bodily exposed to air or not once hiv hepatitis b c stds have left the body then can no longer infect me or my family .
E) Hiv hepatitis b c stds in Wet blood and bodily fluids will die even if wet and not dry because they have left the body with exception of blood transfusion or immediate syringe use . Therefore I don't have to fear wet blood or outside of the body or any unknown wet martial I use .
This is the main point that I can summarise for future Wet blood or bodily fluids exposed to air or not =dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds with exception of syringe use or blood transfusion so no need to fear wet blood or bodily fluids anymore for hiv hepatitis b c stds
So that's it now I can think of any issue and I am fine. So I want to use these equation today
2) This is my new questions : so now If I go to dentist for I can use the above points .
If j want to have tooth cleaning they dentist uses a drill and also he uses unknown wet materials which is in bottle and applying on my teeth and u fear it's wet blood or bodily fluids . I fear dentists hands also if he cut etc . All that
So I can just use point number D above and not worry about anything simple . And I also say wet blood or bodily fluids outside the body is dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds . So that's it
3) Lastly doctor Ronald also says no need to fear any sort of cuts or also or Injury. Since we don't have the barrel of the syringe . To inject anything into you you don't qualify for hiv hepatitis b c stds
4) One thing you forgot to add in summary page is massages . No risk for hiv hepatitis b c stds even if barber hands has cuts and I get cut etc . So I can continue having manages
5) My goals now is doc in coming days I want to start doing things without u thanks for the help . I will try my best . But I want to now focus slowly slowly with few consults and then leave u even though I know you always welcome me ! . So I think now all fear is gone with the spit question. But I think more I repeat the nurse talking question whether it was spit coming out of her mouth. Or blood . I think we are fine I just say look no one history gets infected this way .
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
I have one more thing point a to point e is our learning .. please reply below each paragraph. Thank youOne more thing : for question one any other reason you can I know it's no risk . But any other resosn you can give me why it's safe that is totally normal to talk with nurse after she removed needle cover .nobody in world worries about this . If blood came out of mouth she has cut outside her mouth or inside . It just doesn't matter . But what other reason I can give to this that this is safe and well like a bonus reason
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
Thank you and luv u doc
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
I really think this is all our learning now we have made a good equation so just follow and repeat this
Customer reply replied 6 days ago
will you give me time on this that is it
Customer reply replied 5 days ago
Hi doc are you present
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor