Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had two bowel movements with blood in the stool, the…

Customer Question
I have had two...

I have had two bowel movements with blood in the stool, the last one the water in the toilet was red

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Just in the last two days, prior my movements have been more than normal solid and excessive

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a stroke survivor fully recovered and had a kidney problem brought on by arthritis pain meds

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/30/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 3 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Do you have abdominal pain, diarrhea, tenderness on abdomen?

Was there any pain during passing motion?

What is your age?