Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Feeling a burning pain under left back shoulder blade and…

Feeling a burning pain...

Feeling a burning pain under left back shoulder blade and teeth are hurting. Should I be worried?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the pain consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Comes and go’s been happing the last couple weeks maybe twice a week. But it hurts bad for about 10 seconds than stops

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’m Diabetic

3/30/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Please,, could you indicate the following information?

How old are you?

Have you had any chest pain?
Arm pain?
difficulty breathing?

Chest pain every evening and I’m 46

have you been under stress?
have you lifted any heavy objects?

Stress
I smoke

I'm sorry, I can't be reached by phone right now. the call will be offered to another expert who is available, for the moment I can offer to continue the chat.

Should I go to hospital I’m a little worried

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

I appreciate the waiting time.

Dear *****ient, in this case, neuralgia is impressive, this occurs due to bad positions, prolonged positions such as sitting for long hours in front of a computer, lifting a heavy object that causes tension on the muscles of the spine and compresses the nerves, generating these changes in sensitivity and pain.
These are the most probable causes, but due to their history of diabetes, they should be treated urgently, since cardiovascular alterations in diabetics can manifest themselves in this way and can be caused by arterial hypertension, tachycardia or arrhythmia, and even heart attacks.
For all these reasons, I suggest you go to the emergency room to perform an echocardiogram and rule out a cardiovascular condition. If this is not possible, you can receive medical treatment with an analgesic and a muscle relaxant to improve the symptoms of neuralgia.
You must be calm, but you must come to rule out this condition.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Will do. Thanks doctor

You are Wellcome

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas