Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How should a person drink a vinager and lemon juice cleanse?

Customer Question
How long should a...

How long should a person drink a vinager and lemon juice cleanse?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Colesterol

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

History of High coleserol and intestinal issues

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 3 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Why would you be doing the cleanse?

At first, someone told me it was good for you and I have been doing it daily for the past 3 years. Today, another friend thoug cleansing should only be done for a few weeks? Now I have intestinal issues and wondered if this was making it worse.
Just want to know if a cleanse should only be done infrequently and not a daily routine.

It really shouldn't be done more than, say, three or four days a week for no more than three weeks with a break for three months after that

So it could now be causing your problems and you need to stop it and have your doctor check this out

Please let me know if you need any more information