Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

ECG is repeated by some people as irregular heart more than…

ECG is repeated by some...
ECG is repeated by some people as irregular heart more than pain. I mean if a person's regular heart is normal, there is no need to repeat planning unless there is pain. Lack of pain with irregular heart needs repeat planning?
I mean when the ECG should repeat who they are
3/29/2018
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. I am a Cardiologist . Well yes if an ECG pick up abnormality in rhythm it should be further investigated however if there is no rhythm abnormality but the person experiences typical chest pain then ECG should be done for that too.

I hope it answers your query.

Let me know if you need any further help

Hi dr
I am more frank that I am concerned about the testing house and decided that Tropnin1 and Fabp will not buy them definitively but probably buy ECG Do you advise me or needless. So if you are anxious, anxious, scared or angry, I do ECG test what you think
I will deal with anxiety and this does not cause anxiety or fear or panic Risk of the heart and chest pain or arteries of the heart to work more than once ECG

Being anxious or having type A personality is a risk factor for heart disease however it doesnt directly act on blood vessels causing atherosclerosis or narrowing leading to heart attack. Its much better to spend your resources on ways to minimize anxiety / stress such as buying a treadmill or mini gym for yourself rather then medical equipment like an ECG machine. So i would say there is no need for anything like that in my opinion.

Thanks dr I don’t understand type A . You mean anxious narrowing leading to hear attack and a risk factor for heart disease
The last question means fear, anxiety and tension does not cause damage to the heart is true. What you mean type A
Do you need repetition of this
cardiac chart or this natural or abnormal heart layout.
Chest pain for the work of ECG is severe or simple or mild calls to go to the hospital
What does Type A mean? Does anxiety, fear, and anger affect non-heart patients, heart patients, or chest pain?
I mean is anxiety, fear and tension cause heart muscle cramps or heart risk and what are the people under this danger and what type A means

Well personalities that are more competitive, highly organized, ambitious, impatient, highly aware of time management and/or aggressive are labeled Type A. People who are anxious or take too much stress can have more risk of a heart disease but the exact mechanism remains unclear. One hypothesis is that as stress causes release of stress hormones like adrenaline ,this leads to a rise in blood pressure which if happens too often can damage our heart . Anxiety doesnt narrow the vessels ,it shouldnt cause heart pain . I would not recommend any undue tests or repetition of tests in absence of any chest pain . Typical heart related pain spreads from the chest towards jaws or arms and aggravates with activity or exercise ,improves on rest .

Hope it answers your query.

During anxiety if it does not cause high blood pressure, this means good anxiety and does not cause heart problems for some people. Is this good news?

Yes if no rise in blood pressure then its a good sign but still there is nothing like a good or bad anxiety. Anxiety can always make you land in trouble . So its better to remain calm and composed and do whatever it takes to be like that

Hope it helped.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regard

How year does it cause constant anxiety or blood pressure to inflate the heart

It can take many years ,no fixed duration . Its likely to have an effect on heart size if the blood pressure remains constantly elevated for more then 10 years.

If you have high blood pressure, this means that your heart has to work harder to push blood round your body. To cope with this extra effort, your heart muscles become thicker and stiffer, which can make the heart become enlarged.

Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Thanks so much dr

You are most welcome.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Is there a problem with the connection, natural or abnormal?

Probably malplacement of leads there causing inversion of complexes in leads II, III , avF

A last question means anxiety does not cause contractions in the coronary arteries similar to the chest and does not damage the heart but only causes high blood pressure this means

Yes exactly right

Repeat cardiac planning again this is normal

Yes this one is perfect

I love you Doctor will always open and tell you a new topic now I will open a new topic new page

Would appreciate if you post a separate query for any further questions.

Regards.

Now send new question 2 minute

Ok

Now send
The length of the period to go this I want and I mean it happens pain chest first effort then is neglected comes time of rest in. This heart attack means ??. The second question is a period of effort, which occurs in the precise amount of exercise or how much the role of the rise of the ladder to know the warning before it occurs in the rest
What
This means that the duration of the effort is a warning, and when negligence occurs, the pain occurs at rest and a heart attack occurs. The question is, if there is no pain during the effort, I mean the security of the time of rest

Well i have already explained this in detail ,please post a new query for any further discussion.

Regards

I do not need to buy ECG or Tropenin or Fabp in home .what ?
Now send
Do 90% chest pain is not from the heart? Is this true?

You need to send in a new separate question please.

I will opt out from this one as its closed from my side.

You can post a new query with my name.

Regards