Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

ECG is repeated by some people as irregular heart more than…

ECG is repeated by some...
ECG is repeated by some people as irregular heart more than pain. I mean if a person's regular heart is normal, there is no need to repeat planning unless there is pain. Lack of pain with irregular heart needs repeat planning?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

I mean when the ECG should repeat who they are

Please see, first of all you do not need any further ecg or any heart tests now

There is really no suspicion for any heart diseases in you including heart attack or irregular heart rate or irregular heart beats etc

Yes you are correct; chest pain (especially severe one) is sometimes an indication for ecg

Other indications for ecg include the following symptoms;

Dizziness

Fainting

Passing out

Abnormal palpitations (self-awareness of the heart beats, more than the usual)

Skipping heart beats/missing heart beats/irregular heart beats etc

If you are not having any of the above symptoms then there is no need for any ecg

To suspect irregular heart beats also called as cardiac arrhythmias or heart arrhythmias one has to have all or some of the symptoms mentioned above such as dizziness, or fainting, or passing out or severe palpitations, skipping or missing heart beats/irregular heart beats etc other than the chest pain, if someone is not having any of the above mentioned symptoms then there is no need for ecg

You are not having any of the above mentioned symptoms, and also your heart rate & rhythm is regular - so you do not need any ecg now

Once again I can categorically reassure you, there is really no suspicion for any heart attack in you, and also there is no suspicion for any irregular heart-beats or rhythm in you such as cardiac or heart arrhythmias etc, since there is no suspicion for any of the above heart conditions you do not need any ecg, your heart is 100% very healthy and you do not need any heart tests such as ecg or heart enzymes or any other heart tests, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & professional effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now will not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Thanks very so much dr

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Being angry or having type A personality is a risk factor for heart disease however it does not directly act on blood vessels causing atherosclerosis or narrowing leading to heart attack. I read this from a heart doctor in Google what his words mean and what type A means I do not understand

Type a personality is defined as a temperament characterized by excessive ambition, aggression, competitiveness, drive, impatience, need for control, focus on quantity over quality and unrealistic sense of urgency etc. These are high strung individuals who may become very anxious or stressed out easily. Type B individuals are more relaxed and easy going or laid back type. Yes, anxiety or type a personality does not affect the heart or heart arteries directly, if you have other risk factors such as blood pressure, smoking then it may raise the blood pressure, but if you are not having blood pressure or smoking etc problem then no problem with anxiety or type a personality etc. You have no risk factors for heart disease such as high blood pressure or other health issues so you will not face any heart problems because of anxiety or type a personality etc. I am not telling you are having type a personality, whether you are type a personality or not can only be decided by psychologists or psychiatrists, but you do seem to have some anxiety - but for the reasons mentioned above you will not develop any heart problems because of your anxiety, or due to type a personality (even if you have it) – because you are otherwise fully healthy and you have no risk factors for developing heart artery disease or heart attack such as high blood pressure, or smoking or any other risk factors.

Thank you very much. I understand now. Thank you for the beautiful clarification. and the good clarification. I wish you a very happy day. This HBg 166 not high problem in the heart
I mean Hb
A final question is whether anxiety causes blood pressure disease or not

You are very welcome! I wish you too a very happy day! Your haemoglobin Hb is 166 and this is perfectly normal and it should not cause any heart problems. Anxiety may raise the blood pressure little bit & temporarily - but when the anxiety improves and you calm down then the blood pressure becomes normal, so chronic or longstanding rise in blood pressure is not a problem due to anxiety, so nothing to worry about it.

Thank you. An end means that anxiety affects the heart in the presence of smokers or the chronic high pressure of people only harms the heart

You are very welcome! Yes, anxiety itself no problems, anxiety is an issue only if you also have high blood pressure or smoking, or other heart disease risk factors, not otherwise. So you are fully safe.

Thank you very much after two hours I will be at home and open a new topic and the new page will be sent different will inform you before

You are very welcome! Appreciate it; I will post my answer under the new question asap. Please follow up there for further discussions.

The length of the period to go this I want and I mean it happens pain chest first effort then is neglected comes time of rest in. This heart attack means ??. The second question is a period of effort, which occurs in the precise amount of exercise or how much the role of the rise of the ladder to know the warning before it occurs in the rest

Unless severe chest pain occurs during effort not to worry about heart attack. There is no limit of amount of exercise or effort you can do, you can do any amount or length of exercise or effort since you have not risk factors for heart diseases. There are warning chest pains called as angina during effort before heart attack may occur at rest.

Thanks very good dr
Good morning

Good morning, you are very welcome!

There are warning signs occur before the effort to get a heart attack occur at rest. I do not understand this sentence

Effort induced chest pain occurs before heart attack may occur at rest.

This means that the duration of the effort is a warning, and when negligence occurs, the pain occurs at rest and a heart attack occurs. The question is, if there is no pain during the effort, I mean the security of the time of rest
What’s eGFR I am don’t the see rustle
This means that the duration of the effort is a warning, and when negligence occurs, the pain occurs at rest and a heart attack occurs. The question is, if there is no pain during the effort, I mean the security of the time of rest?

eGFR = Estimated GFR, this is a number that is derived mathematically based on an individual’s level of serum creatinine, individual’s age, sex, race etc. It is a measure of kidney function; your lab did not do this because they or your dr did not think it is necessary for you. Duration of effort is not an issue in your case, you can do any amount of exercise or physical activities since you have no risk factors for heart disease so you will not get any chest pain or heart problems because of effort or its duration or intensity. If you do not experience chest pain during effort then it means your heart is strong and you will not develop heart attack.

Chest pain exertion be the center of the chest and severe pain?

Various conditions can cause such chest pains.

Thanks very much
I do not need to buy ECG or Tropenin or Fabp in home .what ?

Welcome, no you do not need any more tests at home.

Is the chest pain right is considered a heart
After 5 hour I am send new question

Rt side chest pain is most likely not heart related.

Thanks very good

Welcome.

Are you hear 5 minute send news question

Yes, I will be here. Okay fine.

Send now

Okay fine.