Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I think I’m pregnant but never been pregnant before not sure…

Customer Question
I think I’m pregnant...

I think I’m pregnant but never been pregnant before not sure what exactly are pregnancy symptoms?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?

My last period began February 21st and no I’m not talking any contraceptives

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?

I have not been to a doctor I don’t have one and my breast have been sore mostly the right I have had a pin point pain on my back and left side of my belly button mood swings like crazy I cry a lot headaches and on going diarrhea sometimes explosive diarrhea and Dehydration I have powerful smell of guenia pig pee I use to have one and gave it away 2 months ago and I bleed for two days in the beginning of March but it was very light and a light pinkish red spotting on and off for too days I thought it was all period cramping and symptoms

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I sometimes have irregular periods and I’m over weight

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/29/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.

When did you have diarrhea, headache?

Hello again,

I am very sorry for your symptoms.

Breast pain can occur during early pregnancy or due to hormonal imbalance.

Diarrhea is not a pregnancy related symptom.

Mild bleeding can occur in pregnancy due to implantation.

You can take a home pregnancy test.

It is quite accurate and reliable.

If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

I hope this information will be helpful.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.

Wish you healthy life.

Regards.