Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr Phil. You assisted me with an issue with burning of my…

Dr Phil. You assisted me...
Dr Phil. You assisted me with an issue with burning of my penis tip. So, I ejaculated. The pain is gone, but it did still cause my penis hole to burn the next day. Is it still possibly a nerve issue?
3/29/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Very possible Austin
I remember

I think it could be a nerve

It is weird because it is just the hole that burns. And it goes through the next day. Any thoughts about how to help it? I can’t not ejaculate. I waited 2 months that time

I would continue to do your normal ejaculation

it will eventually go away

the more you use the nerve the better it will adapt

How often is ok? Before the two month hiatus I was masterbating 1 time a day. Is there any lotion or anything to put on the hole to help after?

That is fine

don't put anything on it!

No no no!

Thanks for this questionI strive for 5 star service for all customersIf you have more questions, just reply. :)
You are definitely 5 star. I don’t use a lube. Would that help?

Yes, that actually might help

Ok. I’m embarrassed to ask. But I try and hold out as long as I can. Edging? Should I stop that?

Yes, I would avoid a prolonged version of that

a small amount is fine

Ok. Any other advice before I stop taking up your time?

I think that is all!

Contact me a in a few days and let me know how you are

If you accept a small fee we can keep this chat open

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
I accepted the offer. I can use any honest open discussion on this issue because it is embarrassing and I have no one to talk to about it.

NO problem at all

contact me here any time

I sent my number is ***** better to text or here.

Here is probably better

I don't have my phone on typically but I have my computer and get emails

Ok. Could I be masterbating too hard? I use a flashlight sometimes Or is the nerve damage from the hernia surgery?

what do you mean you use a flashlight?

Sorry. Flesh light.

Yes, it probably isn't helping

Ugh. There really is depression when things affect our sex

I agree!

I think you will be fine though