Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having chest wall pain on left side under my heart?,

I am having chest...

I am having chest wall pain on left side under my heart? , next to and above my heart .. very strong presser

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Health has been ok , not sick

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am under alot of stress

3/29/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?

How is your blood pressure pulse?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

female 45 over a month , I have a nagging cough hurts after a while of too much. at the min just took it is 144/86 101 pul.
no test and no meds
just re took 123/79 97 pul
I am sorry I don't have that right now,

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
There can be a few causes.
It can be due to heart issues like ischemia or less blood supply to it.
Sometimes muscle strain or reflux can also cause a sense of pressure.
It can be from anxiety or stress too.
As you are having stress, it can be a factor.
But to be on safe side, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
An EKG, stress, echo tests can be taken.
Please try to avoid anxiety & stress.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)