Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can’t breathe withiu cant breathe without a ci. Cant breathe…

Can’t breathe withiu cant...

Can’t breathe withiu cant breathe without a ci

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Cant breathe without noise in mt chest then breath catches and I cough until I gag. Unproductive, nothing comes up. Currently on cefdinir but nauseous, slight fever, sick. Okay to combine theraflu with this medication?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None I know of. This has been going on for 4 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No flu shot this year, usually get one. Doctor started this med yesterday morning

3/28/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you have any test?
Did you take any other medicine besides cefdinir?

Female, 64, 4 days, no test doctor just called in prescription, no medicines for last 2 days not enemy vitamins
Not EVEN vitamins

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
You can take theraflu.
It would not cause problem with cefdinir.
Please take plenty of fluid.
Have adequate rest.
You can do warm salt,water gargling.
1/2 tsf salt in 8 oz. of warm water would be good.
Please keep the room warm & humidified.
You can have one humidifier on.
I hope all these measures would give relief.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor again.
Inhaler or bronchodilator can be prescribed.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)