Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife sprayed lysol on Sunday early afternoon. I cannot…

Customer Question
My wife sprayed lysol...

My wife sprayed lysol on Sunday early afternoon. I cannot stand the smell

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Sorry I cannot get the smell out of my head. its been 72 hours and all I smell is lysol.. Is the something I should see a doctor for? The only med is amlodipine/benazerpril

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

I've been on the med. a couple years and no other smells lasts or bothers me

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have a yearly check up, nothing has changed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
This is Dr David
You may want to try a sinus irrigation with saline which could help. Or a NettyPot sinus irrigation system which could help wash that smell out of your sinuses. Opening all the windows and vacuuming could help