Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Explain the analysis you have done and their importance,

Please explain the analysis you...
Please explain the analysis you have done and their importance, which is normal and thank you dated 15/3/2018
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Next
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Done
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
See
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Welcome
3/28/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, You are very welcome! Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am checking the test results now, as soon as I finish my analysis of the reports I will type and prepare my answer and post it here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Well great news! Your labs all look fine

First of all the cardiac enzyme troponin I was negative. I am writing this first because you are concerned about the heart attack but your heart enzyme test was negative so you did not sustain heart attack

And regarding the other labs; you have had CBC, Electrolytes, blood coagulation profile etc and most of these labs are normal except couple of minor findings here and there but this is nothing to worry

For example your glucose was 6.8, but this could be due to random blood level, since it is random level you may have eaten or drank some sugar containing items before the test so this can explain why it is slightly above the normal limits

But your other electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, bun, creatinine (kidney tests), chloride, and many other tests were all within normal limits

Your CBC was also essentially normal except slight rise in the neutrophil count but nothing to worry about it, it appears you were having some mild infection that time and that could explain it, and rest of the cbc including your platelet count etc were all normal

Your blood coagulation profile such as PT, APTT, INR etc were all within normal limits

Your blood test results all look great!

Once again, please see your blood test results all look great, except some minor findings here or there which are nothing worrisome, and also very importantly your heart test the troponin test was fully within normal limits, and this certainly rules out heart attack. So the first ecg you have had was definitely technically faulty and the second ecg was indeed normal and this is confirmed by the normal troponin test, so you 100% did not sustain any heart attack, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & professional effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now will not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you very much for your words and for your good efforts. I want the secondary results I mentioned do not cause anxiety. What is important is blood clotting

You are very welcome! The blood clotting tests too are perfectly normal.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I want the secondary results I mentioned do not cause anxiety

Your heart test troponin is normal, and there is no evidence for blood clotting, and all the labs are fine.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I mean what secondary heights I mentioned and are not worried

There is nothing to worry or become anxious about these labs because your labs are fine. You do not need any further blood tests or ecg etc. Your heart is 100% very healthy, and 100% you did not sustain any heart attack.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
wbc this height 9.5

WBC 9.5 is perfectly normal.

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No sory this net 7.6 I mean what this H

The Neutrophil count of 7.6 is just a mild elevation (that is why they have put H = high), but it could be just a normal finding because the upper range is 7.6, so your number is ***** not out of range, or this could still be a normal finding, or this could represent a mild infection such as sore throat or sinus issue etc you may have had when you had this test done. Neutrophil 7.6 is nothing to worry about. And also this test has nothing to do with the heart, so not to worry about this minor finding.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you very much for reassuring him. I really suffer from a sore throat. I do not know. What is the important reason? How natural do I see? I did not understand the paper. Thank you.

You are very welcome! You should be happy actually because your labs look fine, there are couple of minor findings and nothing to worry about them, these are minor findings and they do not indicate any issues with your heart or anything serious in nature. The neutrophil count of 7.6 can be normal too or it might represent mild sore throat. Sore throat is a very common infection which we all get now and then and nothing to worry about it, sore throat should not affect your heart, if you are still having sore throat then ask your dr to check your throat and do a throat swab test and if there is suspicion for bacterial infection then a course of antibiotic can be started, if there is no infection then you need to try anti allergy medications such as Fexofenadine or Cetirizine etc, and also you may do saline gargling for the throat issue and it will resolve soon.

Your labs are great! And there is absolutely no reason to worry when you are getting good results through your blood tests, you should be actually happy and enjoying now, rather than still worrying and becoming tensed – absolutely for no reasons.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks very very much dr I love you

You are very welcome! Thank you very much for your love!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
What is ca.osmolality analysis

Cal osmolality = calculated osmolality is a blood test that measures how is the hydration status of the body. If the number is ***** the normal limit then it may mean dehydration, if the number is ***** the normal limit then it may mean over hydration. Your cal osmolality test is normal.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
The last question is what's important in analyzing anion gap
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Last question I regret to prolong the subject because in the analyzes I know and some new what is important CO2 and what the risk of height or deficiency and what is

The anion gap is a blood test for measuring the acidity or alkalinity status of the blood. It is calculated by using the following equation; Anion gap = (Na+ + K+) - (Cl- + HCO3-) as you see they use the concentration of sodium, potassium, chloride and bicarbonate and try to find out how acidic or alkaline the blood is. Your anion gap is 16.2 and this is considered as normal.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Last question I regret to prolong the subject because in the analyzes I know and some new what is important CO2 and what the risk of height or deficiency and what is ?

It is fine, no problems. The CO2 or Total CO2 = Total Carbon Dioxide is a measure of bicarbonates in the blood and it tells how much acidic or alkaline the blood is. It is a test somewhat similar to anion gap which also measures the acidity & alkalinity of blood. Your Total CO2 or bicarbonate level is normal.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you, ***** ***** the analysis measures the level of oxygen in the body
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Mean all of nature is normal except there are two H heights and the rest there is no rise of blood clot?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Mean all of nature is normal except there are two H heights and the rest there is no rise of blood clot??

You are very welcome! They did not check your O2 (Oxygen) level in the blood during your blood test, but they had already checked it when they saw you in the casualty room. If you check your casualty sheet they have written SpO2 or SpO and it is the oxygen level and it is 100% on RA (= room air) and this is normal so you do not need separate blood test to check your oxygen level, it is already normal. Yes your blood tests are normal except couple of minor H which are absolutely nothing worrisome, and also your blood clotting tests are normal too.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I am more frank that I am concerned about the testing house and decided that Tropnin1 and Fabp will not buy them definitively but probably buy ECG Do you advise me or needless. So if you are anxious, anxious, scared or angry, I do ECG test what you think

You do not need ecg or any other heart tests if you become tensed or anxious or angry or nervous or scared etc because these emotional reactions do not affect the heart, also you do not need ecg or any heart tests for each and every chest pain you may experience because most of chest pains especially mild chest pains are not from the heart. If you want to buy the wireless ecg machine you may do so, but for severe chest pain, or when someone suspects they may have had a heart attack then we still advise our patients to visit the hospital for ecg and blood tests rather than doing tests at home. And your home fabp and troponin tests are normal too, some test kits were not good but some of them were good and showed normal test results.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you so much for sure I do not need to buy I will be very concerned and use it daily Thank you for advice Last question Is it possible to remind me what tests are not good or simple to pay attention to no more

You are very welcome! If you meant labs done during your recent blood test – there was minor elevation of neutrophil and glucose but they are normal so nothing to worry and not to pay any attention to those test reports because your blood tests are all great.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I will deal with anxiety and this does not cause anxiety or fear or panic Risk of the heart and chest pain or arteries of the heart to work more than on

Anxiety, fear or panic etc do not affect the heart arteries so these emotional issues do not cause heart attack.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks very good dr

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Are you her I want open new question after 10 minute

I am here now, just informing you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Good morning I send new question after 3 minute send now are you her doctor

Good morning, appreciate it, yes I am here now, I will post my answer under the new question asap, please follow up there for further discussions.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Send now dr

Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)