Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had blood result and I have Albumin: Serum 51. Quite good,

Customer Question
I had blood result...

I had blood result and I have Albumin: Serum 51

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Quite good, but Im taking D vitamin prescribed by doctor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just that, Im taking D vitamin becauise the doctor found it low

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
attached, the lab test
3/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 2 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Why were these tests done?

Do you have any symptoms?

my age is 34,
this test were done because Im taking D vitamin.
Im taking D vitamin after the doctor found that the level of D vitamin was low.
Since Im taking this D vitamin since 1 month , the doctor wanted to check if htere was blood values alterations. Thas's why I did this test

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Let me at the outset tell you that your mild rise of albumin level does not denote any serious or significant medical issue.

Investigations are interpreted in the context of symptoms, signs, physical exam finding, other investigative results and medical imaging.

Since you do not have any symptoms and all of your other investigations are normal, nothing need to be done.

Majority of doctors would just ignore it.

You may get it repeated after 4 weeks if you are anxious.

This is likely to come normal, in due course of time.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.