Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What’s this why stop

What’s this why stop
Same this
See
3/28/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Welcome dr

Please see your tests are fine, and there is no evidence for heart attack in you

I see totally 6 sets of tests you have done, let me explain each set one by one now;

In each image there are two tests each;

Image 1: the first test strip is technically wrong because there is no line on C (control), the second strip is negative because there is a line on C (control), but there is no line on T (Test) – so based on this test your tropinon I is negative

Image 2; there are two cardiac combo tests for fabp and troponin I, in the strip 1 the fabp has shown only one line at region C (Control) but no line at T (Test), so this is negative test means fabp is negative, but the test for the troponin I was not done properly because there is no line under C (Control), and the other combo shows line at region C (Control) only and no line at T (Test) region so your both fabp and troponin I have come negative

Image 3: the first strip shows no line at C (Control) so it is not done technically correctly whereas the other strip shows only one line at C (Control) region whereas there is no line at T (test) region which implies your troponin test is negative again

As you see your heart tests are negative

This rules out heart attack based on these tests

Few tests are not done correctly and there are some technical mistakes with the tests but you have had many tests that have come negative

Your troponin I and fabp tests are negative - so no heart attack is shown during these tests

Once again I can very categorically reassure you, there is absolutely no evidence for any heart attack in you, the tests show just negative results for fabp and troponin I and this definitely rules out heart attack, so you have certainly and 100% not sustained any heart attack, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & professional effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now will not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Thank you for making some mistakes if you repeat the test if you do not go to C
I will not buy any tests today

You are very welcome! Some of these tests are technically invalid or wrong but you have enough tests that are negative already, so heart attack is ruled out based on your tests.

The tests are valid only if there is a line at C (Control) region

Some of the tests you have undergone are not showing any line at C (Control) region so these are not valid tests

Means for these tests there are some technical issues, may be some problems with the manufacturing of these test kits or test strips

But what is important is those tests that show a line at C (Control) region there are no other lines, means there are no second lines

Means none of your tests show two lines, test is considered abnormal only if there are two lines, if just one line in present then it is not abnormal, even if the line is present at region T (Test) but as far as this is the only line then the test is technically incorrect or technically invalid

But whichever tests show a line at C (Control) region there is no second line at T (Test) region which is great news!

So your tests are negative for any heart attack, you have not sustained any heart attack.

I knew the home tests did not have the value of the most important chest pain and then ECG if chest pain because the emergence of enzymes heart attack means the presence of chest pain and was late appearance and the presence in the hospital does not work tests or I can? Does that mean

Your first ecg was not done correctly, there was some technical fault, but your second ecg was normal, so you did not have any heart attack, so there is no need for any further tests now.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
If the test is located in the T line, there is no line C or no action of the area is considered whats

You have had enough tests that show line at C but not at T

If the test shows some color change or line etc at T only but nothing at C region then the test was not done properly, it could be manufacturing defect on the test kit for example, or some other technical problems, but the test is invalid so nothing to worry about heart attack

There are no second lines in any of your tests

So these tests certainly have shown no heart attack

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Thanks very good

You are very welcome!

Now go to the hospital I take pepper rustle before and I send you

If you meant you are going to hospital now to get your lab and test reports which were done previously, yes please send to me when you receive them and we will discuss about the results.

This yesterday ��

This I had seen before too, this is normal.

Always if I am tense, angry, fearful or anxious I think I do ECG Is this decision true or wrong

Being tense, angry or anxious is not going to cause heart attack, you do not need ecg for these reasons, because these are normal emotional reactions, some people have less of them, some people have more of them - but these are normal emotional reactions and an ecg is not indicated for these type of reasons.

Thank you for reassuring a last question to lock this subject and open a new question if imposing this test Tropnin positive will be a positive positive Fabp is preceded by diagnosis to reassure him

You are very welcome! Your fabp test is negative, and the troponin test was technically not valid but the above test panel rules out heart attack because your fabp test is negative. In fact fabp becomes positive faster than troponin, so if fabp is negative then heart attack is ruled out, your fabp is negative so you have not sustained any heart attack.

Appreciate it, I will post my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.

Thanks so much. I will open a new topic after 20 minutes of your blood tests, which I told you before to explain to me what you did from the analyzes this
Now I am go hospital I take analyzes
I mean taking analyzes earlier
I mean taking analyzes earlier؟

You are very welcome! Yes, it is fine please take your own time.

On this casualty sheet they have mentioned your random blood sugar 6.4, it was fine since it was random blood sugar. They have mentioned CBC but they have not written the report on this sheet. But if you are going to hospital you will get the reports of all your tests you have had so far. You can ask them to give the copies of all the tests you have had recently, and everything is stored in their computer there so it is easy for them to make print out and give you a copy.

ok

Okay.

Send now new question

Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.