Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Went into ER last night because of an episode of and a

Customer Question
Went into ER last...

Went into ER last night because of an episode of sob and a couple minor ones. Chest x-Ray done this morning. Missed 8 calls from outpatient department as I have sound off and no voice mail. Two heart procedures in 2917 . January 4 was for umbrella patch. December 27th ,an ablation . Been dry coughing at least two months . Can sometimes hear crackles .

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

No heart dz in family . Feel well for the most part . There are still attempts at tachycardia. I thought it would be gone by now. Doctor said there may be attempts, but shouldn't progress. It will hit a brick wall . Scar tissue . Doctor in ER asked if I snored . No . Ordered a pft test for me . Done that a few years back . Was fine . Just within the last couple days, a slight raise in walking and my chest/ lungs doesn't like. Just last week, I was up and down stairs in my apartment building doing laundry on floor above me w/o difficulty.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Quit smoking in 2012 .

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
3/28/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am typing some questions as I need more information.

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. How many days per month do you cough or feel breathless?
2. How many nights per month does your sleep get disturbed due to above symptoms?
3. Do you feel breathless when doing exercise?
4. Are the symptoms when there are seasonal changes?
5. Is there any family history of asthma or any other sort of allergies like skin allergy etc.?

6. What is your age please?

7. What procedure you underwent and for what?

8. Are you obese?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani