Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have sores on lower legs that leaks clear fluid from them.

Customer Question
I have sores on...

I have sores on lower legs that leaks clear fluid from them

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Swelling is a yes I don't know one certain thing that flairs them up.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm on Plavix and methadone for severed nerve in left leg caused by clots from bad aorta gram

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Do you have a picture of the sores that you can attach here?