Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I took ativAn at about 1 rd know 7:15 it's no working can I…

I took ativAn at...

I took ativAn at about 1 rd know 7:15 it's no working can I have a few drinks to calm down and eww

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Eat

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Loss of appetite and shaking

3/28/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Combination of Ativan and alcohol can cause lingering drowsiness tomorrow.

So you should avoid driving or operating machinery.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I jus want the shaking to long enough do some house work so hopefully I can eat

Yes, you can eat something and that would help.

Food can dilute the effect too, overall.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Thank you!”.