Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My face is really red and hot to touch both side and nose.

Customer Question
My face is really...

My face is really red and hot to touch both side and nose. Not sure if i need to go to doc advice please thanks wendy

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

The last few days intensive all the time.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Im on medication for other health issues. Also history of ear infections and sinus. When i turn my head left i feel light head fuzzy. Don’t have word to discribe it. Also vomiting happens at the same time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/28/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hello... I understand your concern.I need some more information please.1. May I know your age and gender please?
2. Since how long are you having these symptoms?
3. Are you on any regular treatment for your Sinusitis or is it an intermittent problem?
4. Is there any personal or family history of migraine?
5. Are you having any visual disturbance are seeing colours or flashes of light before these symptoms of redness and heat on both sides and nose occur?
6. The symptom of reeling sensation and dizziness on movement of head has been there since how long and does it occur with every time you change position of your head and neck?
7. Is there any personal or family history of vertigo?Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani